COP UK is a Saddleworth based company, importing and distributing CCTV & Access Control equipment.
COP UK is a Saddleworth based company, importing and distributing CCTV equipment. Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a new team member.
FIELD BASED TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus + benefits
Monday-Friday 9.00am to 5:00pm*
We are now seeking to add to our existing technical support team. We are looking to appoint a predominantly field based technical support person to primarily work with the Strategic account team.
This is a customer facing role, supporting strategic accounts with pre-sales system design, including project evaluation, product demonstrations and also post sales assistance when required. *This role will involve travel, occasional evenings away from home and weekly/monthly objectives.
This position will suit a focused and strong individual who can work in a team to support our top accounts to the highest level,
- To have a proven track record in technical support and project system design within the Electronic CCTV industry, in particularly IP based systems.
- Has been involved with direct face to face customer and client contact and be able to adapt to each scenario.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, result orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on customer satisfaction.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between the various options available.
- Work as part a key part of a team and maintain reporting in CRM and communicate all relevant information to all people required.
- To be able to manage their time effectively and efficiently and operate an open diary.
- To initially learn the current Dahua product offering to a point where they are able to confidently and correctly specify a complete range of products and technologies, and to maintain this level of understanding for updated and new product/technology releases.
- The right candidate will co-ordinate with both the Technical Manager & Sales Director with regards to strategic accounts and their support requirements
- Assist Area Sales Managers with product demonstrations both on and off site
- Attend and assist strategic customers by delivering on site support with system design and configuration
- Work with and test the latest technology by Dahua to deliver exceptional up to date product knowledge to strategic customers
- Proven track record of CCTV system support & design
- Excellent knowledge of IP CCTV systems and TCP/IP Networks
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at all levels.
- A confident team player with strong self-discipline qualities. Someone who remains calm in high pressure situations.
- Account development and relationship building skills to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Superb communication and people skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to establish and build relationships quickly.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and CRM systems
- Company Vehicle
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
Closing date: Thursday 28th February 2019.
Please send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org