• Detects if any object/person entered the defined area.
• Up to 4 areas can be monitored.
It can detect and alarm 3 situations:
1. Camera shifting: in case the camera was forcibly moved out of place.
2. Camera masking: detects if the camera was covered or tampered in a way that blocks its view.
3. Lens tampering: detects lens tampering causing blurred image.
• Alarms when an object crosses a defined line.
• Crossing direction can be chosen.
• Up to 4 lines can be monitored.
• The camera detects a face in the scene and sends the face snapshot to the NVR.
• The system can perform different actions based on the detected person.
• Enables the camera to count how many objects have entered and exited a defined passage and generates the alarm accordingly
• The counter can be reset on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.